Thursday, August 13, 2009

Revamping Blog

I'm in the process of revamping this site. I'd like it to contain several ways a person can improve the quality of their lives. Not only improving themselves spiritually with learning more of God's word, but also ways we all can improve our physical well-being.

Mankind was originally designed to be a person of body, soul and spirit. It is important for all of us to improve the quality of our life in all different categories.

Both maintenance and stewardship is an important part of not only our sound minds but it should also be important to us to take care of the things we utilize in our lives.

If anyone has checked out this blog in the past, I've not been able to access it as I misplaced not only my password to this blog, but the password to the two email addresses this blog is associated with. I've been trying for the past week to reset my password on gmail, not an easy task. I hope no one else ever has to go through what I've gone through recently.

No comments: