Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cleansing Power of Water

I changed my template design today. I may change it to something other than this in the future, but I like this one with the rain drops in the background for it makes me think of the benefits of water.

God is likened to a fountain of living waters, he cleanses us from our sins when we make Jesus Christ lord of our lives. His supply is never ending, for He is God Almighty. He created the heavens and the earth, is there nothing He won't do for us who are his children? If it seems to you that He isn't answering your prayers, it may be that you have your foot on the hose, or there is a kink in it somewhere that you need to smooth out.

God will wash our concerns and sorrows away and make us whole, if we but allow Him to do so.

In the areas of maintaining our vehicles and homes, and personal selves, we know that water is needed for cleansing.

The only time that water can be a hindrance is when it is mixed with something that isn't pure. For instance rain can cause the windows of your home to appear dirty if there is sand or dirt blowing around, or already on your windows.

So for now, I think this template is fitting to this blog, and what I have written thus far.

No comments: